
Jepp, it is here....snow..... hmm.... No I'm not cheerful about this. I actually hate snow, okay hate is a strong word... I do not like it! Here are the top 5 reasons we shouldn't like snow.
1. It gets cold, we lock up ourselves in the apartment and get depressed and start talking to ourselves. (because we don't want to go outside in the cold)
2. Because of the cold we have to dress in warmer clothes and look like Eskimos and walk like penguins.
3. It gets icy and we will fall and brake things.
4. If we get a lot of snow this winter like the last one, then it won't melt until May!
5. Bring out the shovel or be awaken by the bulldozer outside your apartment
I guess the only thing positive about snow is you can see who is lurking in the bushes at night. Sorry if I'm a downer to people who actually like snow (love is a strong word ;)) but that's how it is.
By the way, my friend Marie wanted me to draw a fenix bird for her because she is getting a new tattoo. And of course I will do that! Made a design for another friend not long ago, and now she has my design on her body for the rest of her life :) pretty cool if you ask me.
I've got the sketches right below. Tell me what you're thoughts about them are... be free to comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment