Last night I was at my friend Lotta's place. She invited us girls for dinner. The food was amazing! Ate until I couldn't move! The next morning I was so full from last night that I barley had any food today.. Thank you Lotta and the rest of the girls for a unforgettable night! It was hard to take the pictures of the girls because non of them wanted their picture taken.
Today I got my gym card, so now I'll be working my ass off! Actually just came from the gym. Was on bodystep and I'm finito! Can't move a inch of my body, but damn it feels good!
I even went to the library and did some homework and borrowed some books, I hope I don't have to go back there in a long time... I hope. It took me about an hour to find the damn book that I needed.
Have a great evening peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment