Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday again..


Had a hectic day today. Had a lot of papers to fill in, find teachers to fill in some more papers and then send it all away. But despite all the time it took and the fact that I had to wake up early to make sure I would send it in time, I had a interesting English lesson today. We were given a paper of different 'statements' about different genres in the English literature. So we were given some time to think and combine the right answers with the right statement, but I wanted to spice things up a little. So I told Joel that if I would get more correct answers then him, he would have to buy me a cider/beer and vice versa. I think the teacher got a little bit irritated at us in the end after shouting Yes all the time we had something right. Unfortunately non of us won :( Maybe it's for the best, because I have no money, even a beer is to expensive for me right now.
The fun has just begun! Soon I'm headed to pretty Lotta for a girls night at her place, with food and gossip..... aaaah Life couldn't be better!

Take care peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment