First of all I want to thank a special person for being there for me when I was a mess. I'm really lucky to have a friend like you! You even made my bed heheh :DI was in Närpes yesterday on a meeting and came this morning back to Vasa. Well mom took the car to work so I had to take the bike to the bus station. It was quite icy this morning and I didn't get far when I realized that I had forgotten my phone. So I was about to make a U-turn and I fell! My right side is in such pain. I already got some scratches and bruises on my thigh and arm. Stupid bike! (yeah I blame it on the bike because there was no chance in hell that I had something to do about this ;))
Now I'm going to stuff myself with painkillers because I have massive headache and try to get some sleep.
Good night! :)
Falling off my bike
No comments:
Post a Comment