
Nintendo 64, those were the days. Brings me back to my childhood and the first time we got it. We were in heaven, my sisters and I. We would play all day long and all night long. We played it so much that my parents had to hide and forbid us to play, because we were actually not getting any sleep. I remember our little sister would sit with us and watch while we were playing it. When we were at school she would make our mom sit and play (I 'm not kidding). Mom didn't know how but she told us that if she didn't, our little sister would start crying. :D
Now it's all upgraded with wii and playstation, x-box etcetera. But I have to say that the old video games have more character. The games are fun with all the cords sticking out, you have to plug it here and there. Games you can never get enough of them!
Over and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment