Thursday, November 10, 2011

Active Amra


To day when I was done with work I rushed to the store to buy some presents. The presents are for kids that are less fortuned. The school I'm working in has a project that every staff member and student are included. We will buy something that the less fortuned kids will receive on Christmas. I thought it was a great idea! You dont have to do big deeds to make miscalls or at least make somebody happy! But I have to say it was hard to buy stuff for teenagers. I got home and I started to clean. I vacuumed, washed the dishes, cleaned the bathroom and made dinner. Now I'll go for a walk with my dog, and return some books and plan some lessons for tomorrow.


One more thing! There are some special people that had there birthdays yesterday. Once again Happy Birthday Tobbe and Po and I wish you the very best! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment