
My day started with me waking up early to get to my university as fast as possible to print some papers before my course started. While I was sitting in the computer room a woman who was sitting next to me was sighed and looked stressed and I just couldn't help laughing to myself a little because it is what you expect on Mondays :)
Was in school from 8.30 to 17.30 and I'm exhausted! I was playing the piano with my piano teacher. Practicing for my exam that's coming up in the near future. I made the mistake today to know all my songs perfectly (according to my teacher) and now I have to pay for it! She suggested that I should play more advanced song for the exam, for example songs in G sharp and B flat! So kids... don't outsmart the teacher and don't try to do better, who are you trying to fool here??! the outcome will always be worse then it was before! Oh well, the only thing for me to do is start practicing.
Now to something entirely different. I've got some products for my hair from my dear friend for my birthday and last night, lack of doing, I started reading the directions at the back and was profound of what I just read! The products that I've got was from this new Aussie collection. I really like the products, they actually do wonders to my hair but the directions hahah blew me away. The thing that I read was going like this; "Before you start open the bottle cover (it helps)" hahaha and then spread a small blob-ette (technical term). Well it is nice to see that they actually thought about the "not so blessed with brains" population as well. God bless the Aussie- Take the Heat products!
Continue having a awesome Monday and smell ya later! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment