Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life how it should be

Nothing has happened this past week accept that my hands are aching..they are killing me to be exact! Couldn't sleep last night because they were shaking and I had no feeling in them, I literally couldn't pick up my phone.. Well enough with my whining good things to come! Like for example I just joined a dance school :) wuuupiiiduuu! My good friend Anneli was kind enough to bring me with her to one of her dance classes and I was hooked! I fell in love. I had never felt soooo out of place in my entire life but it was a hell of a dance class! I had danced before as a kind, I was even believe it or not a cheer leader but I got board and begun with music instead. But I always wanted to learn some cool dance moves like hiphop and finally I got the chance to do so. So get ready y'all because in couple of months I'll be rocking the dance floor in Olivers' in ( we can pretend anyways) ;D The second thing is that my lovely big sister is coming soon! In August to be exact and guess what!!? so is my crazy brother-in-law! Japp the one that hits me, suffocated me with a madras, throws me on the ground, calls me Canadian bastard (why is that you may wonder well let me tell you why, because I cheered at the wrong team when it was ice-hockey world cup! As you all know USA lost against Canada and I couldn't help myself but to send him a message that said loooooser with uppercase.) Jepp THE brother-in-law! But don't get me wrong I love him! I couldn't ask for a better brother-in-law in the whole world! I never have so much fun then when I'm being hit, humiliated and called names then when I with him! love ya bro!As I was saying they are coming really soon and when they come we are going to LONDON baby! Always wanted to visit LOndon and now I'm gonna do so.. can't wait! But the journey doesn't end there, no sir! Afterwards we are headed to Austria and if we have time and energy we are going to Bosnia for couple of days... Soo now I'm working my ass off to save some money and get the hell out of here! So long all my pretty readers!

1 comment:

  1. Bas super, låter riktigt super! Bas fino da ce i Deno moci doci! :)

    ReplyDelete