Saturday, August 7, 2010

Songs to love and die by

Ok, I've decided to make a kinda of top 17 music list.. I'm actually against this because first of all it's hard do categorize all the worlds music in a 17 top list. Second of all I have a very hard time deciding what I should consider in MY 17 top list just because music is as we all know a personal thing, we all have our disagreements in what song or what band should be topped as one of the greatest! But I'll give it a shot! These songs is like the wind that blew my heart away ... and yepp it's a long list but it was hard to make it any shorter because these song mean something special to me and I never get tired of listening to them.... enjoy!

Okej we will start of with number 17. Here I have Blink 182 with there song miss you. I just love this song it's combine with corniness and a little bit dark in a way.. but anyhow it's a great song.

Next up is Eminem with his song Stan on place 16. Eminem is a love hate factor but on thing that I'm sure of is that he is a lyrical bastard...That's all I'm gonna say.


Number 15. Here we got Motley Crue with kickstart my heart. Hell of a song makes me wanna jump and head bang when I hear this song :D well it puts me in the mood to get crazy a little bit.


Then we have 14. and Coldplays song The Scientist. Personally all of there songs are great but this song is one of the better ones.And I really like the music video.


Number 13. Citizen Cope from Brooklyn, New York. This guy has a very cool voice and every time I hear one of his songs my mind seem to wander away..


okej now we have number 12 and Foo Fighters- Times like these. You can never go wrong with these guys. This song is a really "life is good" song. And a very feel good song as well. I've chosen a acoustic version because I get a summer vibe from it.


11. We got 3 Doors Down and there beautiful song here without you. All I can say is naawwww and maybe a tear could roll down my face, just maybe.. a little bit.


The big 10. Are ya still with me? My twin sister and I have this song that we listen to every time we are cruzin' in mamas car :D And my sister loves this song so that's why it's special to me. We got---> I am the highway with Audioslave.


Number 9. We are near the end guys.. I was a huge and with huge I mean a HUGE fan of this band. I'm talking about Linkin Park and their song In the end. I'm still a fan but not a huge one like I was in my early teens. It's not just that Chester Bennington has an amazing voice but the songs really gets to ya.


8 place with Kings of Leon and sexes on fire. Oh the guitar at the beginning of the song and which continues true the whole song is amazing and the voice wow..


On 7th place we have Rise Against- Hero of war. I was first introduced to this band by my cousin in Detroit and if it wasn't for his begging for me to listen to them I actually wouldn't give a crap about them.. But damn am I glad I did listen because they are really really good. And the cool thing about them is that every music video they have made has like a hidden message about the world we are living in... a reason for us to Rise Against.


6th place Metallica - Nothing else matters.. To tell you the truth I'm not that fond of Metallica but this song.. I think you are an idiot if you don't appreciate this song. This song will continue being big and remembered for many years to come.


On 5th place we have Red hot chili peppers and The otherside. Almost every song they have made are breathtaking but I think that The Otherside is almost everybody's( who listen to them of course)favorite. I like Anthony Kiedis blond hair in the video :D


4th We have Jeff Buckley. No one and when I say No one I mean it! No one can top his version of Leonard Cohens song hallelujah. It can't be described, the song, the voice and guitar solo yepp the hole thing is mind blowing! Jeff Buckley gets extra credit for being so fucking hot!


okey we are getting close.. number 3. none other than Nirvana with Smells like teen spirit. I think everybody has this song on their list. This song is everything a rock song should be, and so much more.


On Second place we have the band with the one eyebrow guy from the UK Oasis - Wonderwall. I ain't gonna write anything else about this song but that it makes me happy :)


We are at the end! drums please.. tatatadaa It's Guns n' Roses with my favorite song Sweet child o mine! My cousin used to play on his guitar and sing old guns n roses songs back at his old place when I was a kid. And that was when I started to take an interest in the band. The band is just legendary!

No comments:

Post a Comment