Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Soon to be gone

My dear sis and bro-in-law have arrived to rainy Finland few days ago! Got a coach bag :D :D Me so happy and loves her big sis. My bro-in-law gave me a punch and called me Canadian Bastard. Lovely! Couldn't ask for a better present. And tomorrow is his birthday, the dude is gettin old. My present? I'll sing; Happy Birthday to you my American Bastard!
Oh yeah I bought myself a digital SLR camera. Now I'm trying to figure out how to take good pic. with it.

Tomorrow we are off to London! Tomorrow I'm gonna be a lost tourist in a big city!

2 comments:

  1. Amraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....sretan puuuut! Vratite nam se brzoooo! Uzivaj te i slikaj punooo. I wanna see all the pictures! Dobar present od Dzene btw, haha. A Selma je gorgeous! Vidis kako je snäll i uzela ti torbu! :D Yey! Kramam igen i vidimo se soon! Kramis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amra have a great trip, enjoy London wish I could go. Take lots of photos love ya :D

    ReplyDelete