Well today I started a new job.. I used to work at a kindergarten but now I work with cucumbers. I put them in boxes so the boss can sell them to different buyers and stores for example... Trust me it may sound like it's simple but it isn't.. It's heavy and you have to be fast because they don't stop coming. The job is very boring because you do the same shit over and over again so that's why it's fun to have someone to talk to (but just sometimes) ;) Mirsada, a friend of mine which I've known since kindergarten works with me. And today we had an interesting conversation.. or Mirsada felt like talking but me? Not so much. Mirsada; Amra do you know how many calories we burn by doing this every day? Me; No, how many? Mirsada; a lot! I thought she would give me a number but lets face it we aren't that interested in numbers unless we talk about money ;)
Mirsada; Amra do you know that I have no life? I go to work, and work for 12 hours, come home, eat and go to bed. And that's pretty much how it's every day. Me; bummer.. Mirsada; Amra...(this is were I stopped listening)Mirsada; Amra... AMRA!!! ( still not listening.) That's when she hit me with a freaking cucumber that little sneaky bastard! It wasn't enough that my whole body was aching, no she just had to do it! Danke Mirsada! lot's of love to ya (bastard)! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment