Saturday, July 10, 2010
Now I can die happy!
Ruisrock was the shit baby! Not did I only spend time with my friends but enjoyed the best music the world has to offer! It all started as a joke one night in Olivers' in... Olivers' in - where all the stupid ideas take form. Myself, Marie and Linda came up with this crazy plan that we should take a road trip down to Turku where the festival would take place and rock all day/night long. Well let me tell ya that I'm glad this plan of ours became reality because that one day was the best day of my life .. so far. So Marie picked me up in Närpes and then we continued the 3 hour long journey to Turku. We picked up Razze-boy and Linda and then continued to the festival. I have a very small bladder so on our way to the festival I really needed to go to the toilet... That's when I really wished that I was a damn boy! Really think about it, you standing and peeing, behind a bush, nobody is looking funny, absolutely heaven if you ask me! But thank you god for the outside toilets! Not a fresh solution but what's a girl to do? Well we finally came to the festival after a very long walk. We sat down and chilled for a while, and met some familiar faces. When we decided that it was time to go in we went straight away to the stand where they sell t-shirt. Got myself a XL- Rise Against t-shirt ( the only one they had left) and a green cool NOFX t-shirt. Razze- boy bought himself a pink hat which matched his red/ pale skin but he ended up losing it thou.. to bad! Before Raise Against was about to start we first watched Arch Enemy, damn that woman can sing/ scream whatever you call it! I had never seen or heard a woman like that. You go girl! Then the big moment we all been waiting for, Rise Against! I've forgot all the lyrics and I didn't even know what song they were playing, thats how lost I was, thats how stupefaction-ed I was by the performance. They were all I imagined and soooo much more! NOFX was next, and like Razze -boy said, they do know how to put up a show... They were talking/ joking with the audience, cursed like never before and I actually loved there performance! We were there for a good 45 minutes and went back to the stage where Rise Against played. This time it was Billy Talent time! Ben (the lead singer) was amazing, he has the coolest voice and funny as hell! First of all he said; You always give me reason to love Finland more and more! your beer tastes great! You have the most beautiful women in the world but! You suck in ice-hockey! But the most important thing is that you've beaten Sweden! The crowd went crazy! Shit! Just had a awesome time, the music can't be described.. Now we couldn't miss the prince of darkness mr. Ozzy Ozbourne himself! We just had to make sure he was alive and if he would collapse on stage and die we where there, we saw it, we experienced it.. but no he didn't. But now I can say that I saw him.. incredible! Words can't describe my night! They sure made my heart smile!

Me and Marie taking a break
Shy Linda
Razze-boy saying Hello!


Rzzes pink hat
Arch Enemy




Billy Talent

Billy Talent

NOFX
Rise Against



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment