Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My cooking skills

So the other day I made bread. Or actually mom made it I was supposed to watch it, so that it wouldn't get burned... Let me tell you something, don't ever let me watch food! First of all I forget easily and that's what happened in this particular case. Second of all, I have a hard time deciding if it's finished or not soo that's why I leave it a bit longer than it should be. Well I forgot about the bread and it got burned. My excuse? Facebook and TV... there I said it I'm lazy.. Well thank god mom was at work! How did I fix the problem you may wonder? Well a clever girl like me always finds a solution :) I made new bread! And this time it didn't get burned BUT and that's a BIG BUT I forgot a very important ingredient... salt. Clever!? Not so much :D Now the bread tastes absolutely nothing. I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for my blabbering sisters! Thanking you dearly! I was shocked when mom started laughing because when it comes to food and cleaning my mom is very precise. If it isn't the way she wants it to be she gets mad... Sometimes she reminds me of Gordon Ramsay, just waiting for you to make a wrong move and then curse the crap out of ya. I always find this very amusing and then comes the famous word. The words she says now and then; you find everything amusing!? My answer; hahahahahah :D
I love my mom there is never dull moments with her!
Well my cooking skills aren't the greatest. Me and my old roommate would joke about or cooking skills( we where both too lazy to make some food for us, so we just ate sandwiches). We started wondering about our future husbands..either they will love us so much that they would starve to death or they are clever enough to leave us :D But don't get me wrong I do "enjoy" cooking and I do know how to make some meals...but my way. :)




1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha good on you Amra. You will be a great cook it just takes time and skills. Your mum is exactly like my mum no wonder their cousins hehhe :)

    ReplyDelete