First of all I had a hard time figuring this thing out! When it comes to computers and all that that comes with it.. I suck! I get frustrated when its not doing the way I want it to do :D But japp I've started this thing so called blog as well .. A lot of my friends write blogs and I thought that it would be a funny thing to try.. As you can see it's in English. The reason why, is that I have a lot of friends and family around the world, and not a lot of them understand Swedish or Bosnian. So to make it simple I decided that it will be in a language that most of the people I know,knows.
"WARNING" FOR ALL MY READERS; I'm a LOUSY WRITER! Don't accept anything brilliant! And please forgive me but I might use such words like; shit, bullshit, crap and so on, sorry but it's in my nature. I'll try to keep it clean as possible but I can't promise y'all nothing.. and yeah I'm a terrible speller.. so if ya see something that I've spelled wrong, don't be all touchy about it :D Whatever pops my head you would be able to read about it.. if it's interesting? well that's really up to you...
Super Amra, låt oss inspireras! ;)
ReplyDelete