Saturday, July 17, 2010

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Crazy or not, why don't you get to know me a little better? I don't know who is reading this, or if someone is reading this at all.. reading or not you'll be able to know me, and nothing but me. Well let's start of with something simple like my background. Born in Yugoslavia a country that doesn't exist anymore.. cool hu? Now we call it Bosnia and Herzegovina. Born in Prijedor, hometown is Kozarac. Lived 2 years in Kozarac and then war broke out. Moved to Finland and so far I have lived here for 17 years (wow can't believe it's that long). Now I study to become a teacher and loving every bit of it! Done with the boring stuff.. Someone once told me that if someone asks you how old you are, you should respond by saying; I'm 17 and crazy.. so there you have it I'm 17 and crazy even if it's not entirely true. I'm not 17 but I am crazy :) As a kid I looked up to my sisters and I still do but I always "needed" to be different. When my sister for example played instruments like the violin, the clarinet I chose the saxophone. Oh I remembered my moms and dads face when I told them that I was going do play the saxophone. My dad asked me probably 5 times if I was sure about the choice and of course I was! Still don't regret my choice! My passion is music and art. I draw a lot and done it as long as I can remember but started doing it more frequently after my dad died. Mom thought it was a good way to move on and forget. I always found art as an escape from reality that's when I literally don't give a shit about nothing or no one. There is no wrong or right way in art if you ask me. You might as well draw a line or dot on a huge canvas and it could look interesting and beautiful. You don't have to understand it you just have to enjoy it. Now music, I believe that there is no one who doesn't enjoy music! Well I'm no different from the rest of the crowd. I sing along and I'll start dancing. I put music on when I'm sad or happy. It puts a smile on my face and I couldn't live without it. In my religion we can't listen to music for 30 days after someone has died. It's kind of a respect thing a way of showing that your mourning. So after my dad died I wasn't allowed to listen to any music. I broke that rule! I need my music, without it I can't heal and I think that dad understand-ed that. I hate chocolate or I don't hate it but I don't eat it.. I was actually allergic to chocolate when I was little so I didn't create an addiction. My sister on the other hand is an addict! I was always a rebel as a kid but I'll leave it there. I watch a lot of movies and I get so focused watching them that I kind of shut everything around me. If you are trying to talk to me while I watch something that got my attention I probably won't hear you. It's like when the dudes watch sports :D I have a complex mind or so I call my crazy head because I have the strangest questions and reflections popping time to time. Call me crazy, insane or whatever but any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. I like to believe that I hate politics but still talk about it. I have one wish in my life and that is that I'll travel as much as possible and to many different country's. I make funny noises when I'm bored. I love animals, as a kid i always had to stop and touch every animal that passed me. I hate spiders!!! I'm pretty much quiet and don't say much sometimes, that's not because I'm not interested I just don't have nothing to say, I prefer listening. I hate people who pretend to like you or stay in touch with you just because they want something from you... I'm not stupid I know what your attentions are. Family is everything to me, without them I wouldn't have achieved so much in my life. I'm a very nice person, I love to help but if you make me really mad like really really mad you wouldn't like to be near me because I can blow. Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. With that said I'm gonna stop talking about my boring ways. This is just a little bit of me and some may like me and some don't and that's the way it should be.. over and out!

2 comments:

  1. This is so good, now I know everything about you well at least what you wrote in your blog. You are a great person and I'm glad that you are my cousin, we are actually similar in the way we both make noises when we are bored and love art and music and other things. Love ya cao :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Håller fullständigt med Denisa! ;)

    ReplyDelete