Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday

So here we are, it is December and there is a snowstorm outside my window.... no further comments.
Is sick, my ears are hurting, I'm slightly feverish and a major headache! So I go to school, because I can't miss my English lecture and there comes Joel. Joel is a mess and stinks of alcohol and sweat. Of course he had to torment me during the lesson by breathing on me, I swear every time he did it I was about to pass out. Thank god for Evelina for giving hem a cough drop. ;)

Got my new glasses today, is very happy! Got two pairs and love them! Took some pictures so you can admire them on me (haha) :D Heads up! I'm sick and I don't look so fresh! So all people easily frightened, I suggest you look away ;)

I have a feeling that this week-end will be a boring one. I'm open for some suggestions, I'm tired being at home feelin' sorry for myself....

cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment