Wednesday, December 14, 2011

JUHUUUU!

Aaaaahhh! I can't believe it! I got nominated to study in USA next fall :D I'm so happy I could die! It has been a big dream of mine to study in The States, and finally it might come true! Iam sooo blown away by it that I can't even study for my exam tomorrow, all that runs through my head is USA,USA,USA :D Nothing can bring me down today!

I looked through some pictures that I had in my camera and couldn't stop laughing at the pictures I took of my friends and myself :) The pictures are from parties I've attended this past month but unfortunately my camera decides to die on me so the pictures have to wait.

But last night I, Joel, Patrik, Evelina, Linda, Marie and Anna had a study night. We had to read a book for the English exam that we have tomorrow but there is just one book, so the best thing to do was gather at Anna's and read it together. But you never get the best ideas sober, somehow you think better when you had a few drinks. We went to Oliver's in because it was the last Tuesday night we would be able to attend before the Holidays. Patrik was kind to drive 7 of us to Ollis in his little car :) Thank you!
I had a blast! A lot of people and a great night!

Now I really have to go back to my studying.... Wish me luck for tomorrow!

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment