Today is Friday and what's so special about this day you might think? well I'll tell ya! It is tax refund day! Got 40€! Not much and got pissed when I heard that one of my friends got 900€! Yeah, you know who you are.. and I hate you a bit ;) but I shouldn't complain, at least I don't have to pay anything back!
Was at my friend Claudia. We had a chill/gossip night with coffee, chocolate and gingerbread! It was lovely and I had the greatest time! Thank you for that <3 Now I have a lot of energy from all the sugar and probably gained some wight but who the f**k cares! It was good and I deserved it! Tomorrow the fun continues, because my dear friend Anni has her birthday party which means getting wasted... and dance the night away at the new disco place (or whatever you wanna call it) that has opened here in Vaasa.
By the way; I look through some old pictures of myself (yeah yeah) and realized that when I smile/laugh you can barely see my eyes! I look like a chines person! Nothing wrong with chines people I think they are lovely but just a silly fact about my eyes... I'll put a picture, and you tell me what ya think ;)

cheerio!
No comments:
Post a Comment