Had a great time at Annis party and the fun continued at rocktails which wasn't such a bad place. I just witnessed a girl trowing up at the girl standing in front of her, the dance floor smelled eeeh let me just say refreshing after that. Got some cornrows in my mouth from the guy dancing behind me.... shit just the thought of that disgusting, not that often washed hair in my mouth makes me ill... bläääh! smelly men trying to dance with me and when you push them away they gently reply by cursing away.. my friends and I got almost involved in a fight... which in a odd way with people from my hometown(it is a small world we live in) .....I love that place!
Well despite all the drama I had a great time! Wanna thank all the peeps involved <3
Unfortunately I forgot my camera at home, so no pictures. Which is a good thing, then I spare you the time and your eyes from watching horrifying pictures of myself and I spare myself the humiliations ;)
Today I was working at a daycare and had a blast playing with kids! They surely can bring your frown upside down! The best thing is the naps! You get paid taking naps with the kids! Freaking awesome!
Now I'm back in Vasa, tomorrow awaits some productive assays and reading.. can't wait! :/
cheerio!
No comments:
Post a Comment