I couldn't sleep last night. Slept maybe 4 h, I don't know but when I finally got some sleep the door bell rang.. First I kind of thought maybe they will go away if I pretend that I'm not at home.. well they wouldn't stop ringing soo I got up, opened the damn door and was met by a huge family ( they had goth clothes on) I got scared, thought wtf is going on?? Well it was my roommates parents and her siblings. I went back to my room, was considering in sleeping some more but no! The kids started crying, fighting. The mother was yelling, cooking?? The worst thing was that I had to go to the bathroom but didn't dear to go out of my room because they only spoke Finnish... Now everybody who know me knows I do not speak Finnish... I and Finnish don't go together! Now parents always have something to say to ya. If it's "Oh you must be her roommate?" and then the conversation goes on, or because they made such a noise they would probably wanna apologize.. and I don't mind, I like chatting, but in a language I actually can respond to. And what if I got out of my room? What would I say.. aaahh yeah I'd ONLY lived in Finland for 18 years but here's a funny fact I don't speak Finnish!!? Yeah I don't think so!Well they finally went and I was able to do whatever I had to do.
School was as usual as always, people stressing, I'm stressing and on and on but I actually got some work done.. I can say so long Newby and I hope I don't have to read you ever again!
Well have a good one! and I'll catch ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment