Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm Back


Hey peeps! I'm back! so now you have to put up with me once again!Was asked why I don't write no more and was demanded to start writing so... I'll give it one more shot! Last night I was at my friend Annis place. We drank some wine and had a good laugh. And I've learned a new word! My friend Linda had a interesting word for insult in swedish it was skymf, first time I've heard it and I have a hard time remembering it :D Well after that evening I have a little bit of headache but nothing major, woke up however from a noise that was coming from my dear neighbors. They were practicing Finnish at 9 in the morning!!! At first I thought that they turned up the TV very loud but then I hear; - Please listen to i once more and answer the following questions. Well at least I think that that was what they were saying (It's in Finnish ----> me no good!) because there was a pause and then the voice said something about questions, well anyhow I didn't get that much sleep....

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment