Last week my little sister cut her hand. She came running from her room and screamed my name, the blood was dripping down the floor and I lost it. I hate blood, I freak when I see blood but I am a big sister so I have to act like one! So I got to my senses and pulled my sleeves up and took care of her cut. Then I saw how big the cut was! oh my! then I got worried, do I need to take her to the hospital or what should I do? My sis didn't want to go, because that meant that they would have to sew the cut. I did what I always do when I need a second opinion.. mom! Mom said it wasn't necessary to take her to the hospital if the blood stopped running. Well she is fine now and I'm happy that I was "strong" enough to help her ;)
Oh and got brilliant news! I'm going to work in a daycare. Don't have that many classes in school so it's a perfect moment to earn some money plus I can play all day long, learn something and have a awesome time! lovin' it parapapapaaaa :D
No comments:
Post a Comment